Thursday, October 1, 2009

North Cape Yacht Club Sailing School Benefit

I am super excited to be going back to Toledo Ohio over Thanksgiving this year. This is where my love and passion for sailing all started. It started with my Dad teaching me to sail in #100 Interlake (a 18 foot centerboard sailboat) off of my Grandfathers dock in Lost Peninsula on the Ottawa River.

Its always very, very special for me to go back to Toledo and see my friends here. This is the place that I have very strong personal connections to for many reasons, this is the place that I call home. When you only spend three weeks a year in the USA, I think the place you call home is a pretty "strong call."

Here is the information for the NCSS Benefit. If you are in or near Toledo over Thanksgiving weekend I would love to see you! Below is also a number for RSVP.

Thanks Leslie Hill and her "crew" for putting this all together - I am very grateful, humbled and EXCITED!

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2009
THE North Cape SAILING SCHOOL PRESENTS:

TRAVELS AROUND THE WORLD WITH PROFESSIONAL SAILING CAPTAIN TIM FORDERER


FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH TIM WILL PRESENT HIS SAILING AND GOODWILL TRAVELS DOING WHAT HE LOVES CIRCUMNAVIGATING THE WORLD ON THE 90 FT YACHT VIVID. SOME OF THE DESTINATIONS INCLUDE THAILAND, INDONESIA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, CUBA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA, GREENLAND AND MANY MORE.

JOIN US FOR DINNER AND A GREAT PROGRAM FEATURING:

Junior Program – 5:00 – 6:00
Dinner – 6:00 – 7:00
Presentation – 7:00 – 9:00
Menu – Clam Chowder, Crab Cakes, Bread, Salad, Dessert
Price - $12.00 adults (includes program)
Kids - $5.00 (Pizza included)
Program only no food - $5.00

Reservations for dinner are greatly appreciated. Contact Leslie Hill at 734.243.1222.

All proceeds benefit the North Cape Sailing School.

No comments: